Click image to expand
Our Girls’ Powerskin ST 2.0 open-back one-piece is a technical swimsuit designed for both racing and training. With a new knit fabric combination and extra durable lining, ST 2.0’s hydrodynamic surface and strategic compression boost speed in the water and muscle support where it’s needed. This racing style has an innovative seam pattern that keeps the body lifted plus all seams are flatlock for a snug and comfortable fit. As your young swimmer races, her upper-body will feel free and supported with a new reinforced centre strap. Our FINA-approved competition swimsuit is printed with our logo and has athletic styling. Available in a range of shades.
Composition: 71% Polyamide 29% Elastane
Price includes 20% VAT and shipping costs.
Legal guarantee of conformity applies to all our products
Delivery time: 2 to 3 working days.
In order to ensure that your Arena swimsuit provides you with the best possible performance for a long time to come, we recommend you take the following precautions:
– rinse immediately after use, in non-chlorinated water;
– do not leave the wet swimsuit in a bag or other container for a long time;
– do not expose the wet swimsuit in a bag or other container to direct sunlight;
– wash with detergents suitable for delicate clothes;
– air-dry away from heat sources.
Follow the washing instructions given on your product label.
The label provides useful symbols giving information on how to take best care of it.